, , , ,

Intense video shows a vape exploding inside a dude's pocket

Https%3a%2f%2fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2fuploads%2fstory%2fthumbnail%2f26683%2faa1d05def6bc42c7a1b1d768bb398db1

Feed-twFeed-fb

CCTV footage captured the moment an e-cigarette battery exploded inside a man’s pocket, causing severe burns to his abdomen and hand.

Amone Britel was standing outside of a nightclub he owns in Toulouse, France, when the battery in his vape started shooting sparks out of his jacket pocket.

In a translated interview with French news outlet Ladepeche, Britel explained what he experienced when the explosion occurred.

“Suddenly I heard a noise like sparkler, but 10 times more powerful. And after the shock of the explosion, I realized that I had caught fire.”

More about E Cigarette, Viral Videos, and Watercooler

What do you think?

0 points
Upvote Downvote

Total votes: 0

Upvotes: 0

Upvotes percentage: 0.000000%

Downvotes: 0

Downvotes percentage: 0.000000%