When I was in high school, if you wanted to ask someone to a dance you had 3 options: (a) Wait for the perfect moment to awkwardly corner them by their locker, (b) somehow obtain their phone number and try not to hang up on the first try, or risky option (c) pass a note in class and hope you don’t get caught, because the teacher reading that shit to the whole class is more embarrassing than being rejected.
These grand gestures kids are using today are getting a bit out of control to say the least… Except the food ones, those can stay.
1. At least you got a month’s supply of hot sauce out of it.
2. That awkward moment when you realize your dealer has a crush on you.
3. Mathletes, do yo thang.
4. I love a good pun, TBH.
7. Log off the internet now, pls and thank you.
8. Do U Balls to PROM??? Have the GO to w/ ME???
9. Still seems questionable…
10. I’d have said yes, those cupcakes look dope.
11. Poor Drake…
12. I can’t believe this movie is still relevant, but there you go.
13. She’s not even that much shorter than you, bro.
14. You know how I can tell you do cross fit… ?
16. Because “Will you goat to prom with me?” doesn’t work when her parents have sheep.
17. A bit trashy…
18. Hello fellow young people!