Looking to make some changes? We’ve found some DIY tips and tricks that are perfect for making the items around you much more awesome. Whether it’s figuring out a quick fix or creatively going the extra mile, check out what others have done that you can replicate.
1. Different door knobs make a world of a difference.
2. Not a fan of door knobs? Try leather handles instead.
3. Not all hangers are meant to be hidden.
4. Turn a skateboard into a stool.
5. Find an expert doodler for your lamp shades.
6. Chairs can be shelves, too.
7. Upcycle your baskets.
8. No baby stool? No problem.
9. Copper is always better.
10. If you’re a hipster who loves mason jars.
11. If you’re into buttons.
12. Search for the hidden zippers in your pillows and add some extra love.
13. There are other ways to make a coffee table until you find one…
14. Standard dresser turned baby storage.
15. Turn your cutting board into succulent shelves.
16. Tiny mirror turned art.
17. Never underestimate the power of cups.