Running out of tolerance is like a ticking time bomb that usually ends with pure rage. One moment everything is fine and the next, you literally can’t even. And for some of us, it happens all too often. So if dealing with bullshit, slow walkers and late package arrivals is not your cup of tea, keep reading this hilariously, relatable list.
1. When people ask for my help but still do what they want.
2. When you regret your workout decision.
3. Whenever your roommate doesn’t text you back immediately.
4. When you’re trying to stay calm at the job you hate.
5. When you’re counting down the minutes until your order arrives.
6. When your earbuds are tangled.
7. That moment you try to search for patience.
8. When you can’t deal with anyone.
9. When this becomes your permanent resting bitch face.
10. When you can’t wait any longer for your show to come back.
11. When this bubble fills you with rage.
12. When you can’t stand waiting rooms.
13. When someone didn’t understand at your sarcastic comment and you don’t have time to explain.
14. When someone delays your walking pace.
15. When you have way too many tabs open.
16. When you can’t be pregnant any longer.