Ever feel sort of dumb when you start to pack? I’m talking about the moment your chill mood flips into anxiety and you start packing irrationally. Whether it’s procrastinating too long or canceling your social life the week before to prepare, many of us start by throwing every article of clothing into a bag in hopes that it’ll fit. Once we’re finished, we realize we forgot shoes and have to take everything out and restart again. And at the end, no matter what, we know we forgot something. The struggle is real but these genius packing hacks are here for your struggle to be less real.
1. Coffee filters make for great stacking and packing.
2. Turn your medication holder into a toiletry win.
3. Keep the dirty soles away from your clothes by wrapping them in a shower cap.
4. Roll it, don’t fold it for more packing space.
5. Bare tape roles are a great way to pack necklaces.
6. Straws are even better.
7. Oven mitts successfully transformed into steak knife holders.
8. A great way to recycle and repurpose.
9. Saran wrap will save you from spoiled liquids and ruined luggage.
10. Or hey, just cover the shit out of your liquids.
11. Never lose your earrings again with a lace fabric sample.
12. Owning contacts comes with its own travel perks.
13. Another 20/20 strong travel game.
14. Make closet packing 100x easier with trash bags.
15. And always make room for champagne.